Teachers 4 Schools
Teachers 4 Schools e.V. was founded in 2019 with the aim of providing and improving the learning environment for children everywhere. Thanks to the dedication of Wilton Mills (Treasurer) a series of initiatives were able to come together to found an eingetragener Verein (registered association). The purpose of the association is development aid. In particular:
- the implementation of education training measures; and other aid measures for children.
- children and their families in need, especially children whose parents are unable to send them to school or who are unable to work.
- support for schools, training centres and learning conditions.
- orphans who are unable to help themselves.
- to raise funds for the implementation and maintenance of these objectives.
- the association maintains party-political neutrality.The founding members, all employed within education, but with a very varied scope and experience, were based in Northern Europe (Germany, France, Jersey and the UK). In 2020, Andrew Moore joined them as Secretary.
We’d also like to say a big thank you to three volunteers who have helped us with the technical, graphics, and computing side of things:
Website design and creation: Vladislav Silbermann (email@example.com, www.displayforce.de)
Logo design: Jūratė Radžiūnaitė (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Website updates and maintenance: Matt Taylor ((University of Limoges, email@example.com)